Re: [HCI Events] Connection Event Processing

Marcel,

Firstly, my intention has not been to be rude etc - I really dont know what top posting is. But, if I have posted something that has offended anyone - please excuse that and as it was not intentional - only trying to figure out the best approach to our issue.

But, from your comments below I do see that this connection hookup needs to happen in the kernel. And I shall explore the RAW mode - if it can work for us.

But thanks,
Shreesh