Re: Software caused connection abort (103 )

Hi Jonh,

First of all, don't do top posting in this mailing list. ;)

* john michelle <jhnmichelle@xxxxxxxxx> [2010-05-13 17:39:29 -0400]:

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> Any update on the software caused connection abort issue, it's happenning more
> And more making bluez unstable for our application

In which bluez/kernel version the problem started? Any hardware update
during this time? The problem happens when you are already tranfering
SCO data?

Please post the output of hcidump when the connection abort happens.

I tried reproduce this issue in L2CAP but it is a bit hard, lets
say it happen once in a thousand, so it's not easy to track it. I have
to try reproduce that using the SCO, but I'm not used to that layer yet.
;)

Regards,

--
Gustavo F. Padovan