Re: [bugreport]

2010/5/11 Vinicius Gomes :
> This (the mailing list) is the correct place for bug reports.
>
> Someone here in the office has an ancient Bluetooth 1.2 dongle, which
> shows a similar problem. Now that you discovered that it is probably a
> regression and I can reproduce it, I will try to debug it.
>
> And it looks like that the hcidump logs that you attached in your
> first email got lost somehow.
They're attached to bugreport on launchpad
for bluez version 4.64 http://launchpadlibrarian.net/47890286/hcidump.txt
for bluez version 4.32 http://launchpadlibrarian.net/47890843/hcidump_old.txt

> Anyway, I think that the only information missing is your kernel version.

Kernel version seems irrelevant. Anyway, first version, when i
discovered this problem was 2.6.31. Now i use 2.6.32 and problem
persists.