BlueZ GSoC 2010

Hi,

BlueZ just got accepted as an organization for this year's Google
Summer of Code.

There is a small list of project ideas here[1], for the next days we
need to polish it and add more content. Any help is appreciated.

We are also looking for mentors, if this idea interests you, please
contact me off-list or go to #bluez-gsoc at freenode, this is also
where most of the discussion regarding GSoC will take place, in case
you just want to follow it.

As always, patches and suggestions are welcome ;-)

And thanks to everyone who contributed ideas to that list.

Cheers,
--
Vinicius Gomes
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia