l2cap - packet handled event

I'm sorry if I write this msg in wrong place or wrong format.

I'm using bluez (l2cap connection) and all my operations are using
socket API. I have problem with latencies and I would like to know,
when my packet was sent. Is there any possibility to subscribe with
function handler or get "packet handled" event from the stack ? In my
case I don't want to send next packet, if the previous one is not sent
( I don't want buffer them, throughput can be limited, I need minimal
latencies). Is there any possibility to limit socket buffer size (2nd
write to socket will block, when I will try to write 2nd packet, before
1st is not sent) ?

best regards,
sorry for my English