How to disable simple pairing? (Vista -> Linux using fix pin)

Hi,
The situation is: I am using a linux box. It will have to talk to other devices (cell phone, notbook ..etc.). The linux box is unmaned. It could force the box to use a fix pin by modifying the simple-agent. All other devices user know the fix pin. It work fine with most cell phones so far (not the latest phone?). But with Window Vista, it fail, because vista when try to pair with the box will generate a random number (great security) and expect us to enter the same number in the other side.
I am not sure but I guess it is associate with the new simple paring feature?
Is there a way to tell the other side we do not support simple pairing?
Or is there a way to tell the other side that we do not have a pin input method?

Ed