Re: Getting/setting Inquiry trasmit power level unsolved

Hi Natale,

> I would also know what could be the problem for other CSR based usb
> bluetooth dongles, the dongle I've linked before from Cubic 3c. Corp.
> is CSR according to lsusb. Is a linux-usb issue or the implementation
> of TPL in BlueZ that deal only with certain kind of chipset?
>
> When you talk about CSR dongle do you mean some developer stuff like
> Nanosira-EDR USB Bluetooth Dongle
> available at http://www.csr.com/store/search.php?q=PTS
> or other CSR based dongles as Belkin or Targus ACB10US, as I read in Bluez News?

I tried it with a Fujitsu-Siemens BlueCore4-External flashed with a 2.1
firmware. That was the one I had laying on my desk.

And as I said, before run "hciconfig hci0 commands" and see if the
command is actually supported. Maybe the ROM chips are different.

Regards

Marcel