Re: Re-configuration Issue about A2DP

Before sending that log(this is my home..-.-),
I provide an additional information
 because I want to check what I asked is exactly what you saw ^^.

In a2dp_source_config() , it checks avdtp_stream_has_capabilities().
Below cae, I saw avdtp_close():(1385 line) and set
setup-reconfiguration is TRUE;
and I saw bluez receive Close_cfm. and after that a2dp_reconfigure()
was called...

However... It doesn't work well...-.-;

Did you mean to add RECONFIGURE_TIMEOUT more than 500 ms...?

After doing that, I would send the more log..