Re: FYI, regarding AVRCP

Hi Marcel...got your previous responses, thanks. Believe it or not, this list works pretty well.

Regards...

Hi David,

so lets try this again since it seems vger eat my last reply :(

Since our meeting in PortlandI have been busy dealing with both "day
job" issues, as well as finishing up some Intellectual Property issues
surrounding my ongoing evening/weekend project, of which AVRCP and my
remote are a small but critical part. Within the next two weeks I will reengage AVRCP and expect to soon bring it up to 1.3 (metadata transfer)
as we discussed in Portland.  Sorry it has taken so long.

great, because I was going to ping you about that part :)

With regard to the question from Park Chan-Yeol, I suggest we consider a
Bluez/DBUS "version" property (for simplicity, a String) for the
org.bluez.Control interface, to allow users to know just what they are
dealing with.  Any thoughts?

Yeah. Looks good to me.

Regards

Marcel