Re: Adapter API - Devices property not updated if connection initiated by remote device

Hi Marcel,

Yes, FindDevice() is useful when I need to check whether a particular device
is connected at the moment. But what if I don't know the address of the
connecting device? That is, should BlueZ also be able to tell me when some
random, unknown device connects to me?

thanks

Bea