Re: Adapter API - Devices property not updated if connection initiated by remote device

Hi Bea,

> When using the org.bluez.Adapter interface, if I initiate a connection to a
> remote device, then the adapter's Devices property is updated to include the
> remote device, as expected. However, if the remote device initiates the
> connection to my device instead, it isn't added to the Devices list. This
> would appear to be a bug.
>
> This can be problematic if I am trying to identify whether any remote devices
> are currently connected to the local adapter; it is not possible to identify
> the connected devices if they have initiated the connection.
>
> It would be much appreciated if someone could look into this. Perhaps the
> adapter->devices list could be updated when adapter_add_active_conn() is
> called, but I'm not sure if this is correct.

I know that Johan fixed a bug where FindDevice would not give any result
for temporary devices. So you can use FindDevice to get the device
object. Adding it to the device list? I am not sure about that.

Regards

Marcel