Re: Can we change org.openobex.Client's dbus node path?

Hi Raymond,

Also I don't see your issue here. So you are saying that within obex-
client when you introspect / that you are not getting /org in the list
of paths.

Yes, can not get /org in the node list for org.openobex.client

this is a bug in gdbus then. The exactly same code is used in bluetoothd and connmand so it seems weird. Did you try to debug it where it actually fails to get this wrong? Are we missing some "invalidate parent" calls?

Regards

Marcel