LSF/MM/BPF BoF: pains / goods with automation with kdevops

More suitable towards a BoF as I don't *think* a larger audience would be
interested. At the last LSF during our talks about automation it was suggested
we could share a repo and go to town as we're all adults. That's been done:

https://github.com/linux-kdevops/kdevops

At ALPSS folks suggested maybe non-github, best we can do for now is
gitlab:

https://gitlab.com/linux-kdevops/kdevops

There's been quite a bit of development from folks on the To list. But
there's also bugs even on the upstream kernel now that can sometimes erk us.
One example is 9p is now used to be able to compile Linux on the host
instead of the guests. Well if you edit a file after boot on the host
for Linux, the guest won't see the update, so I guess 9p doesn't update
the guest's copy yet. Guests just have to reboot now. So we have to fix that
and I guess add 9p to fstests. Or now that we have NFS support thanks to
Jeff, maybe use that as an option? What's the overhead for automation Vs 9p?

We dicussed sharing more archive of results for fstests/blktests. Done.
What are the other developer's pain points? What would folks like? If
folks want demos for complex setups let me know and we can just do that
through zoom and record them / publish online to help as documentation
(please reply to this thread in private to me and I can set up a
session). Let's use the time at LSF more for figuring out what is needed
for the next year.

  Luis