[GIT PULL] Final fixes for 5.1

Hi Linus,

This is mostly io_uring fixes/tweaks. Most of these were actually done
in time for the last -rc, but I wanted to ensure that everything tested
out great before including them. The code delta looks larger than it
really is, as it's mostly just comment additions/changes. If you exclude
that one patch, we're down to:

 fs/block_dev.c      |   3 +-
 fs/io_uring.c       | 130 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------------------
 include/linux/uio.h |   2 +-

which looks much more reasonable.

Outside of the comment additions/changes, this is mostly removal of
unnecessary barriers. In all, this pull request contains:

- Tweak to how we handle errors at submission time. We now post a
  completion event if the error occurs on behalf of an sqe, instead of
  returning it through the system call. If the error happens outside of
  a specific sqe, we return the error through the system call. This
  makes it nicer to use and makes the "normal" use case behave the same
  as the offload cases. (me)

- Fix for a missing req reference drop from async context (me)

- If an sqe is submitted with RWF_NOWAIT, don't punt it to async
  context. Return -EAGAIN directly, instead of using it as a hint to do
  async punt. (Stefan)

- Fix notes on barriers (Stefan)

- Remove unnecessary barriers (Stefan)

- Fix potential double free of memory in setup error (Mark)

- Further improve sq poll CPU validation (Mark)

- Fix page allocation warning and leak on buffer registration error
  (Mark)

- Fix iov_iter_type() for new no-ref flag (Ming)

- Fix a case where dio doesn't honor bio no-page-ref (Ming)

Please pull!

  git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git tags/for-linus-20190502

Jens Axboe (2):
      io_uring: have submission side sqe errors post a cqe
      io_uring: drop req submit reference always in async punt

Mark Rutland (3):
      io_uring: fix SQPOLL cpu validation
      io_uring: free allocated io_memory once
      io_uring: avoid page allocation warnings

Ming Lei (2):
      block: fix handling for BIO_NO_PAGE_REF
      iov_iter: fix iov_iter_type

Stefan Bühler (8):
      io_uring: fix handling SQEs requesting NOWAIT
      io_uring: fix notes on barriers
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier before wq_has_sleeper
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier before reading cq head
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier after updating SQ head
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier before reading SQ tail
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier after incrementing dropped counter
      io_uring: remove unnecessary barrier after unsetting IORING_SQ_NEED_WAKEUP

 fs/block_dev.c      |   3 +-
 include/linux/uio.h |   2 +-

Jens Axboe