Input requirement for persistent configuration items in bcache

Hi folks,

Recently I start to look at the bcache on-disk superblock extension. I
still remember years ago people discussed adding some persistent
configuration itesm on disk, to avoid setting them via sysfs interface
every time after reboot.

While I am thinking about this, I do appreciate your help about the
input on which configuration item should be stored in the on-disk
superblock.

Although I am probably not able to make every required input being
persistent in the on-disk superblock, I believe your help may help me to
decide a reasonable option set.

Thank you all in advance.

Coly Li