Re: kernel cmdline parameters for bcache devices

Hoi Coly,

Thanks for the info. Up till 2015 g2b was maintaining bcache-tools, I still have an open pull request: https://github.com/g2p/bcache-tools/pull/20

   "It may be useful to set bcache parameters in an early stage during
   boot, for example to tune the boot performance when the root fs is
   on a bcache device. The best moment is right before the root fs is
   actually mounted, which means it may need to be done in the initramfs."

I include this change already in the Fedora packages, because upstream got a little stuck. But now upstream may be alive again, what's the proper way to send pull requests?

Cheers,

Rolf