Re: bcachefs getting started guide

On 02/28/2018 07:28 PM, Karl-Philipp Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 28.02.2018 09:02, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
>> I think the best way to contact with Kent and other community arround
>> bcachefs is using irc - https://bcachefs.org/Contact/ .
>> Marcin
> Thanks for the info. I don't think that makes a lot of sense since that
> would solve problems for me only which could be solved for everyone by a
> comprehensive up-to-date guide and a system avoiding redundancies - I'm
> aware that IRC and mailing lists (which have similar issues) are widely
> considered constructive development and support tools.

"Thanks" for your opinion.

bcachefs is still in active development and things are changing rapidly,
so I understand Kent's lack of eagerness to work on too much docs for
something that is very much bleeding edge (why document something that
you'll be ripping up next week?).

More importantly, it has basically nothing to do with this list, as
you're complaining about the choices of a mostly-disjoint group of people.

Mike