Re: Enabling discard rendered caching device unuseable

Clemens--

I'm sorry for this experience; I've added discard to my list of things
to review.

I suggest avoiding discard for bcache; since the cache device grows
until it is nearly full and is kept in that state, there is little
benefit from it.

Mike