Re: [ANNOUNCE] bcachefs!

I don't think I found anything in the design description or anywhere
else explaining how tiering works and what data, when and why ends up
on the next tier. And how to control this. The old bcache has a pretty
advanced set of knobs allowing you to fine-tune this behavior
(read-ahead limit, sequential cutoff, congestion thresholds, etc.) If
I overlooked, please point me to the right direction.

--

Denis