RE: register_bcache() error opening /dev/md2: bad block/bucket size

Haven't seen much traffic on the list, maybe everybody is still recovering
from turkey comas (at least in the US ;) ).

No thoughts on this issue? Am I misunderstanding the purpose of the -w
argument, is it not intended to align with the SSD page size?