RE: good bcache use case?

Hmm, given 3.10 is an LTS kernel presumably these bug fixes would be back
ported? I suppose it would just be a matter of making sure for a given
3.10.x that they had been.

> personally would be a bit circumspect in calling it fully production
ready. I
> don't believe there are any known significant bugs but with the recent
flurry
> of fixes I'd liken it's solidity as more pudding rather than cake.

Well, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement :). I suppose I could always
stick with plan A and migrate to bcache later, it should be easy enough to
pvmove everything off of the SSD raid1, pvremove it, and then with a little
downtime convert the raid10 to a backing store and the SSD raid1 to a cache.

Thanks for the opinions.