Re: bcache disabled due to inconsistent ptrs

Hi Kent,

i find something happened when i set a large bucket size. i.e.
bucket_size >= 2mb.
when cache become full, 1% cache_available_percent. the new data keeps
skipping the cache, and the cache will remain in that state. by
default, the movinggc is disabled (copy_enabled = 0), so we might not
get free buckets by cleaning up invalid data. since data skips cache
under such high utilization, no insertion no new allocation, won't
cause the replacement (invalidate buckets) on existing buckets. is
this the correct logic that suppose to happen? or did i miss anything?

Thanks,
Sheng

--
Sheng Qiu