Re: New stuff up in git

Hi Kent,

it would be really helpful if kernel patches (I mean diffs) would be provided.
If it wasn't necessary to clone the whole repo to get to the bcache,
instead only download kernel source and apply a patch, then probably
some more people would be encouraged to try bcache and report possible
bugs and/or test performance.
I know I would do it.

With some automatic/scripted patch generation and publishing it would
really require minimal work from your part and probably provide much
more feedback.

Tools repo is not problematic in this respect. It is small.

Just a thought and a recommendation:)

b.