Re: turn your tablet into a real physical interface

On 03/11/14 10:59, david wrote:

I like feeling a real knob or slider, not the flat slick surface of a picture of a knob or slider.

A number of all-in-one PCs now have large touch screens. Unfortunately, they seem to run only Windows.

I like the touch n' turn knob on the Digico consoles we use. Touch any control on the screen and it is assigned to one knob. Could work well for tablets etc.