Re: turn your tablet into a real physical interface

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hopefully, the article mentions this more a kind of "proof of concept" than a real product.
If we start to build real knobs on top of tactile interfaces instead of building hardware interfaces, then we completely loose our minds

10 years ago you could get knobs that would "stick" onto a laptop/monitor screen and sent control data. Nothing new under the sun. That was actually a real product. I'm 99.9% certain that the company who did it is out of business.

FWIW, maybe this is better because you can make a touchable interface off physical things:
http://dentakulondon.com/ototo/

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com