Re: Debian DAW experiences

On 09/04/2014 07:30 AM, Kazakore wrote:
I'm confused!! A few posts ago you complained about other suggested
distros being too big, which were smaller than this one, and now you
seem to be happy to be trying this out even though it is about 10 times
larger than you seemed to want to find a fully fledged audio distro.
So if you're happy to download a 2GB Musix why not a 1.6GB KXStudio???

It would seem that large downloads are the only option for audio-specific Linux distributions (?).

Carlos was polite enough to respond to my inquiry, so I'm asking some more questions to decide if I really want to go down that path.

If someone knows of a distribution with a small installer and ala carte application selection/ download, please let me know.

David