Re: linuxaudio mailing lists and gmail issues (bounces)

On 01/09/14 15:24, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
Hi everyone,

Some of you might have noticed, we're having issues delivering mailing lists posts to gmail users (it can be fairly random). I'm also having similar issues at work and on my own server. It seems gmail has tightened their filtering rules a bit and generate quite the amount of backscatter emails which generally results in mailman accounts being disabled.

TL;DR
mailman issues, gmail sucks, I'm working on a fix :)

Cheers !
I got kicked off the list a few days ago "Too many bounces" or similar. I'm on the even more evil and worse Hotmail though! ;-)

Dale.