Re: Successor/replacement for RME HDSP+Multiface?

On 08/30/2014 04:36 PM, Kazakore wrote:

On 31/08/14 08:02, david wrote:

Thanks, sounds useful. Looks like their Outlet Stores are Europe only,
don't see USA as an option.

As I stated it was the USA one I checked yesterday on the assumption you
might be that side of the pond.

http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/

Yah, I saw you mentioned the USA one, but the only one I could find via Google and the Lenovo site was the IE/EN one ...

Thanks for the link, browsing around on it right now. My church has a Presonus 12-channel Firewire interface we haven't been able to use for several years now because nobody has a laptop with working Firewire. Our main sound guy's ThinkPad finally died completely and we've never been able to make any ExpressCard Firewire port work on his HP laptop (saddled with Windows 7), something about the port/Firewire requiring a proprietary driver that's apparently XP-only.

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx