Re: How far is Ardour3 with MIDI? (Bitwig: what we can learn from it)

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 5:44 AM, rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Wondering how far is A3 with MIDI. When I read the Internet it seems to have quirks/bugs/crashes. As a musician you like to work with a tool in which you can (easily) finish a musical project.
How is the situation now and what are the goals in near future?

I use Ardour3 MIDI all of the time. It's not perfect yet but, coupled with the video timeline, is excellent for film scoring. I even abandoned Rosegarden in favor of using Ardour3 for MIDI, especially because Rosegarden's CC automation is very buggy and next to useless.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com