Re: question about Ardour tempo

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Brent Busby <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an Ardour project that was recorded with Ardour setup as a Jack slave, driven by Muse.  It correctly tracks the tempo from Muse at 130bpm.  However, it has ended up with a tempo timeline tag of 120bpm. Is that something hardcoded?  Should I change it in the Ardour project to reflect the true tempo?  Why didn't it notice that it was tracking faster than that?

the timeline tempo markers are not updated in response to external tempo information.