Re: Bitwig at long last...?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Joe Hartley <jh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since we're just doing things, can you make it so that Ardour will just
handle multiple USB mics connected to the computer it's running on??

you're suggesting that there be some really simple way to do this, such as adding a command line argument, like -A or something, and then what? the name of the device?  how could something that simple work? what happens if the user wants to specify a different sample rate? next you're going to suggest that there is another command line argument that would allow more detaled device specifications, right?

and let me guess, you want this to work for bitwig and qtractor just like it would for ardour, right?

bloody unbelievable.