Re: OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

On 20 January 2014 17:01, Rick Green <rtg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
      I knew there had been a re-union of sorts, but no more of their close
      harmony was published that I am aware of.  More of it would, IMO, sell well
      even today.

 Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, they toured with Simon and Garfunkel.  I attended the Auburn Hills, MI show, and can attest that the magic was still there.

Also, they released several studio albums after the re-union, which I assume can't have been all bad since there was more than one, and they continued playing.