new music--constructive criticism appreciated

Hi folks!
I'm working on a project.
I'd like your constructive criticism on this track, just to make sure
I'm headed in a good direction.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30068518/DoTheyKnowItsChristmas_1.mp3

There will almost certainly be no retakes, but besides that, any
commentary on eq or level or compression or effects or what ever would
be appreciated.
Or what's your over all impression?

This will be the first time I've mixed an entire collection of music
for myself so I'm a bit nervous and would like to get your take.
Thanks!
Rusty