Re: Lives: some beginner questions

Hi,

We had a nice gig using Lives for visuals. This got me interested. How would it be possible to synchronize effects with the tempo of the band (acoustic drumkit, electric bassguitar). What are the technical possibilities here? I have an idea how to do it with an electronic drumkit, what no idea what is possible with acoustic drumkit or perhaps electric bassguitar.

Dirk