Lives: some beginner questions

Hi,

Trying out Lives video/VJ tool.

I want to make video art for a live gig. Its mostly making a clip from a picture and adding some effects to it, realtime effects and normal effects too. Im not planning to add effects live, but I want to apply the live realtime effects before the show. Im working in the clip editor. I will use Lives to switch to the next clip for the next song.

What is a right format, size and resolution to export to, so I can use the clips during the gig? Audio is not needed.

Tips for this workflow is welcome!

Thanks in advance,

\r