Re: [LAD] Community Interaction and Working Together

On 09/20/2013 01:35 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 14:14 +0200, Alex wrote:
I'm glad you asked! :)

A fully functional, comprehensively tooled up (including keybinding
functionality for as much as possible) jack midi sequencer, that doesn't
do audio or plugins (we have decent apps for those already), but does
midi......comprehensively. (and including properly functioning MMC, MTC,
bank and patch management, a full set of keybinding functions for as
much as possible, including navigation, folder tracks (containers) for
handling a lot of tracks, a complete pianoroll toolset for
input/edit/remove including bindings for things like toggle step input,
just to name a few.....)

And a gui that works, and saves position, size and midi clip values like
CC lanes assigned per track that display in the pianoroll (1st violins
track might have velocity/volume/pitchbend/modulation CC lanes, and
tubas might only have volume and velocity, as an example)

Did i mention keybinding functionality for as much as possible?

And complete non-session-manager and OSC functionality?

That should keep you busy for a while. :)

I would like to get this too, but + audio recording ;).

Especially a mute and unmute clip function, the most missing thing for
Qtractor, the sequencer I'm using.

yes i'm overly busy with some other things, now and then...

discrete clip muting is still in the mighty qtractor backlog, as are many other exquisite features that could be addressed in a week-end or so... alas, i'm not in my old geekiest-teens anymore :)

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@xxxxxxxxx