Re: [LAD] Community Interaction and Working Together

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Harry, could you please post some links, when you have seen the frustration you're talking about?
I'd much prefer focus on improving from where we are: not highlighting where communication may have broken down.

I'd also like to get feedback from users, about what tools are needed most: plugins, synths, effects? Yet-Another-DAW?
If any of the above, please provide details / intended use-case.

Cheers from a sunny Ireland, -Harry