[new music] cypherpunks coaster / crypto p and "waiting for the sun"

Hey,

last days I was working on these tune, and probably would work bit more - but having some changes in my life I decided to postpone few projects and publish not finished ones...

Tunes have been produces with the Renoise and Ubuntu + Drums Sumple + one jungle loop, one party when Linux was not involved - I resampled few sounds from one properiaty synth on osx... (Z3Ta+2 actually)...

So, for people who likes hard hitting things:

https://soundcloud.com/bluszcz/cypherpunks-coaster-crypto-p

but if you are more into decadence - perhaps you should try this one ;)

https://soundcloud.com/bluszcz/waiting-for-the-sun-not

Enjoy,

bluszcz

--