Re: [New music]: Days of Borrowed Time

Hello Patrick!
Even I, raging, vain egoist of a would-be artist, that I am, can't accept this credit. I came across something similar before. there have been artists for a while now, who blended the fashion of dubstep with all sorts of ideas. There's even a violinist, who plays her instrument to dub, although I don't like her work, the idea is sound and resounding enough. and there have been people like Skrillex, who mixed and mangled the basic genre of dubstep with others from the world of pop. and alas it must be said for them, that they produce better and much punchier basslines. :-) It seems, that I must find another distortion or overdrive plugin, should I wish to pursue that path further.
  Thanks anyway, it goes down like milk and honey. :-)
  Warmly yours
        Julien