Re: Google TV device w/ AV out

On 06/29/2013 11:57 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

According to this thread it's an ARM specific debug method.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg19006.html

Someone here might be able to help if you pastebin the revised patch

Thanks. Thought so too so it might be relatively easy to fix.

When does the CPU load from the wifi devices start to spike?

When you enable the wifi driver
After you ifup the NIC
While you have a remote connection

Have to check, iirc as soon as I enable it.

Did you test the bandwidth to confirm that the config  dwc_otg.speed=1 was
reducing the throughput to 12Mb/s

No I didn't, I'll check this too.

Did you also try:   dwc_otg.fiq_fix_enable=0/1

The dwc_otg driver in the RK3066 kernel source doesn't have this parameter.

I think it is early days yet.  It took a couple of years to get the maudio
quattro USB to play nice. It turned out it was using LE on the output and
BE on the input.

Just for reference sake, if you try it with just -P enabled does it
perform any better?

Will do. I'll report back with the results.

Jeremy