Re: "Another Reality" LP - made entirely with Linux Audio software

On 05/24/2013 10:51 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
I used HarmonySEQ for quick automation. It is a powerful tool.

Ok nice. Is development on that tool still active?

As for session managers, no, I did not. I did make a simple script to
start a session with everything I need, but
I am yet to try NSM. I did use Ladish in the past, right now I am not
using it, although I probably should set a
session manager up.
But in the case of this album lack of session management was not such a
big issue due to the nature of the music.
If you notice, it rarely has complex leads and melody lines, it is
basically all broken down into small music phrases.
That allowed me to stop working on a tune at any time and resume work later.

Respect for the way you've found your way on linuxaudio and how fast you've become an expert yourself!

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM, rosea.grammostola