Re: "Another Reality" LP - made entirely with Linux Audio software

On 05/24/2013 09:35 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
You can use it outside Ardour, but that is the reality of Linux Audio,
isn't it.

It would be nice if you could automate parameters from ardour or non-timeline to a host like Carla.

Louigi, session managers didn't help you to make the album?

Regards,
\r

Maybe it is time to port Nekobee to LV2.

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@xxxxxxxxx