Re: [LAD] guitarix version 0.27.0 is out

Am 21.04.2013 13:35, schrieb Hartmut Noack:
Am 21.04.2013 11:57, schrieb hermann meyer:
Am 21.04.2013 11:29, schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
On 04/21/2013 11:22 AM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
../libgxw/gxw/GxFastMeter.cpp:153:13: nicht implementiert: Graphite loop
optimizations can only be used if the libcloog-ppl0 package is installed
Hello Hartmut,

If you want to build guitarix with the --optimization flag you need to
install libcloog-ppl0.

Jeremy
Thanks a lot! That cuts it, It now buids OK.
Maybe configure should check for that lib? ;-)

And if you like to check out the LV2 plugs, you need to add --build-lv2
to the configure command. ;-)
Did so and it works just fine! Have the amp in Ardour3 -- the skins look
awsome and it sounds just great! Anyway I like the GX-amp in itself
most, so to have the core of Guitarix as a single module has some charme
for me....

Think I'll report that to my magazine-editor;-)

best regards

HZN
BTW: maybe I could update the website?

That will be very welcome, both :-D

A updated site to reflect the state will be awesome.
I've just move the forum to the project web space, because sourcforge will skip all hosted apps and force the project maintainers to migrate to there web space. I need to migrate the wikki as next. However, last time you've worked on the website, you've ask for mysql support, for the forum I needed to setup a mysql data base, so it is now available for the webpage as well.

Like ever, you have full access to the website and have the permission to change /rework it to your taste. (He, I trust your taste. :-) )

For the mysql database I could send you the admin access data in private, just let me know when you need /wont them.

Eh, the new forum link:
    http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Ah, for the skins, I'm not so happy with the results for GxAmplifier-X, I could really need some help from a skillful designer.

greets
hermann