guitarix version 0.27.0 is out

I'm proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.27.0

Guitarix is a mono tube amplifier simulation for jack, with additional mono/stereo effect racks which can be filled with a variety of in-build effects and external LADSPA plugins.

Most guitarix plugs and amps are now available as LV2 plug-in, to be used in your favorite DAW.
The complete guitarix engine is available as LADSPA plug as well.

change-log:
  	* fix deprecated g_type_init() call when glib >= 2.36
  	* fix controller range for gxtubedelay.lv2
  	* add gxtuner.lv2
 	* add gxmetal_head.lv2
  	* add gxmetal_amp.lv2
	* a couple of small fixes here and there
	* maybe some new bugs ??

Please refer to our project page for more information:

       http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

download site:
       http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

bug tracker