Re: Somebody here using: Phasex configuration

Okay, when I edit the config in home, it does work, so it's the
config-file switch that doesn't work.

$ phasex --help
  -c, --config-file=     Alternate config (takes precedence over default
                             config file and command line options.

I hope MIDI maps can be stored or edited by an editor and then restored
too. Fortunately the naming for the options is easy to guess, so I was
able to edit it to my needs.

FWIW there's an entry that might be related:

# warning:  backing store may be broken
	backing_store			= off;