Re: ABX test invite

Quoting Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Again and again and again, that MP3 is good enough for my taste to
preserve a few seconds of Axel F., is evidence for nothing. ABX tests
should be made with transparent recordings of a 40 instrument orchestra
or similar. I don't say that Axel F. is bad music, bad I say it's very
simple synth music, were not that much can go wrong by a little bit of
loss.

If you want to be able to keep bashing MP3 and how much it destroys music then by all means do some ABX tests with your transparent recordings of a 40 instrument orchestra and come back with the results.

I have recordings of Dvorak's Aus der Neuen Welt, Orff's Carmina Burana, Stravinsky's Rite of Spring and Holst's The Planets so if you don't want to use one of your records just specify which track and 10-20s part of one of mine and I'll prepare some files for you.

We're eagerly waiting...

 - Peder