Re: Free instrument sample library

Hello Nicholas!
It's very good of you to come here and make the offer. I'm sure a lot of people would benefit from that and gladly pounce on it. I think doing something in SFZ or GIG is the best way, since Linux Sampler can read them and I am sure, that LinuxSampler can be easily connected to MuseScore. and I do agree with Brett, that especially the orchestral section is woefully underrepresented. We have one or two adequate piano libraries and you can easily get good ones commercially, that will work fully with LinuxSapler. But as Brett also said, the good orchestral stuff only works as virtual instruments.
  Warm regards
           Julien