Re: bristol

> From: fero.kiraly@xxxxxxxxx
> To: linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [LAU] bristol
> Does anybody know if brilliant bristol softtware emulator is still developing ?
> I am very looking forward to Synthi AKS, which was not implemented yet.

It is still under support but as the main contributor there is not a great deal of
active development going on. The last release contained fixes for linking issues
with some workbenches but that was all contributed.

Current work is revising the CS80 and I am not sure when the Synthi is likely
to be released. I would like to get it going though, the patch panel is a cool
feature to play with. No dates for any of this unfortunately.

Regards, nick