Re: OT: Audio distros

On 18/02/13 00:58, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:36:46 +0100, Simon Wise <simonzwise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 18/02/13 00:22, Len Ovens wrote:

On Sun, February 17, 2013 4:00 am, Chris Bannister wrote:
[No need to include me in the reply, I'm subscribed to the list]

Unfortunately, this list does not add a replyto: field so the only way of
getting things to the list is with reply all.... or spend time messing
with all the header fields.

I thought most email clients have supported reply-to-list based on List-id for
ages?

Hi Simon,

yes, but those "reply to list" options don't work for all lists. I don't have
access to my email archive now, but there might be something in the header, that
can cause confusion for this option or perhaps it's an issue if the original
mail was sent Cc.

LAU does have the right List headers (and Squirrel mail claims it offers reply-to-list options that deal with those headers, I don't know if they work) ... maybe the gmail web interface does not, I don't use it (just their SMTP).

Simon