So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Paul Davis:
> On Sunday 10 February 2013 11:08:02 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > When subscribed to the user and/or devel mailing list, I report the bug > > to that list and most of the times I'm not willing to subscribe to a
> > bugtracker,

if you're not willing to participate in the managed handling of a bug, i'm
not interested in your bug.

of course, someone else might be, in which case you get lucky.

Please don't write things like that in a way that could make people
believe it's a general attitude.

If there is a bug in my software, I want people to report it any way they like (as long as it's electronically). Bug reports should always be appreciated.
I think/hope this goes for many other developers.